Nesheim's has a Reputation that is second to none. The area's most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively. Stainmaster, Mohawk, Shaw and Couristan have used Nesheim's to help them with cleaning related problems. We are experienced in cleaning all carpet and fabric types, as well as every soiling condition known to our industry.
Nesheim's takes Education seriously and is certified by the IICRC which is the world's most recognized body of certification for carpet and upholstery cleaners. We hold multiple IICRC Cleaning certifications. Nesheim's cleaning Systems are the most advanced on the market, getting maximum soil removal and maximum spot removal without leaving a sticky residue or over-wetting your carpet.
Nesheim's offers a 100% money-back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will return at no charge to address the problem area. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our money back guarantee. Through these five values and Nesheim's 10-step cleaning process we are able to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever.
At Nesheim’s we use a ten step carpet cleaning process:
- Pre-inspection – Our service technician will inspect any areas of concern that you may have as well as note carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
- Pre-vacuum – Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with our special Turbine Vacuum System to remove dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning your carpet.
- Furniture Moving – Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as beds and entertainment centers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs. Furniture is not moved under our Open Carpet pricing structure.
- Pre-spray & Pre-Spot – The carpet is “pre-sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This process loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin, berber, nylon -berber, or cut pile nylon, our technicians will be using products designed for that specific kind of carpet.
- Rinse & Extract – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet – depending on thickness& depth of carpet
- Neutralize – Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse thru our machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
- Post Spot Treatment – If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed. - we have written procedures for every situation.
- Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet.
- Post Grooming – The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
- Post Inspection – A detailed walk thru inspection of your home with our technician is conducted to ensure that you are completely satisfied.