During these unprecedented and unique times, Nesheim’s understand that many of our customers may have questions and concerns about our services.
We want to assure you we’re taking every necessary steps to make sure your safety and the safety of our employees are exceeded. We’re fully equipped and ready to help.
We want to tell you about the steps we’re taking to make sure your business and home are healthy and clean.
We’re continuously searching for new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC"), the World Health Organization (“WHO”), and federal agencies to ensure we are operating consistent with the latest guidance to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Cleaning is necessary and the best step to ensure you have a safe and healthy home.
Here are the steps we’re taking at Nesheim’s to ensure your safety and do our part in helping contain the spread of this illness.
- Since 1981 the heart and soul of our company has always been “FRIENDLY PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST.” We do not take these words lightly as we stand firmly on these values. During these unprecedented and unique times, WE’RE all dealing with this TOGETHER. During these unsettling times we will NOT take advantage of the situation. We will NOT be increasing our prices or adding any additional fees. We will NOT charge extra for PPE that we will wear if necessary. We will NOT add extra charges to pay for sanitizing our equipment before and after each job or anything else necessary to set your fears at ease. We’re all in this TOGETHER and TOGETHER we will come out of this stronger and better than before.
- Our truck mounted hot water extraction machines can reach 180 degrees Fahrenheit. You can be assured we’re doing everything possible to kill and remove as much germs and bacteria in your carpets possible.
- Our tools and equipment are sanitized before and after every job. At the end of each day we also clean and sanitize our service vans.
- Our employees’ health is very important to us. We take every precaution necessary to keep them safe.
- Our technicians are trained and will maintain proper social distances. We make sure our technicians are fully aware of their personal hygiene and washing their hands before, during and after every job.
- All our technicians are equipped with full PPE hazmat gear, to ensure they can perform their jobs safety and keep your home safe.
- We are considered an essential service during this pandemic because we do provide a clean and healthy environment.
- Last........we want to make sure when you schedule with us today or down the road, please know that your family’s safety and health is our number one priority.