Hello, my name is Edward Fosado, President and Owner of Nesheim's. For 39 years Nesheim's continues to carry on a long-standing tradition based upon being honest, reliable, trustworthy and friendly. My wife and I believe till this day that in order to be successful, we must continue to focus on quality of service, being friendly and help to educate customers in our cleaning techniques. We also feel it is important to be involved in the communities that support us.
In addition, we believe in five key principles that are still used and practiced today. These principles are:
- Reputation: Nesheim's is the areas most seasoned pros, continuously voted Best of Boulder 20 years in a row and counting. Along with memberships in seven area Chambers of Commerce as well as members of Troubleshooter.com and Angie’s List.
- Experience: Nesheim's is experienced in all methods of carpet cleaning and repairs, tile and grout and stone cleaning and sealing, upholstery cleaning, concrete floor cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning and recoating as well as water, smoke, fire restoration and lead containment.
- Education: our technicians are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Systems: We are committed to first class customer service and you will be treated with the utmost respect.
- Guarantee: Nesheim’s offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience from us, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation. If you are still not satisfied, we will issue you with a 100% refund.
- Eddie is from a town discovered by the Germans in 1904 called " Saint Diego".
- If Eddie could bring back something from the past it would be Saturday morning cartoons and Blockbuster.
- If Eddie had a million dollars he would buy a 67 GT500 " Eleanor".
- Eddies drink of choice " scotch, scotch, scotch, down in my belly, I love scotch."
Lindsey joined the Nesheim's family along with her husband. Her passion is customer service and helping those around her.
She keeps the administrative side of things straight and also helps to keep her husband, Edward, our President, in line. Prior to Nesheim's Lindsey was an advocate for police departments helping victims of crime.
Currently she is a year away from completing her Doctorate degree in social work.
The same passion, discipline, and skills she uses in school, and with victims of crime, Lindsey applies to every Nesheim's customer and employee.
- Lindsey is a Native to Colorado.
- Three things Lindsey cant live without: her dog Jaegar, Gin, and pizza.
- If Lindsey could be a fictional character she would be Maleficent.
- Lindsey considers her superpower surviving her husband the president of Nesheims.
Master Technician and Rug Plant Manager
Jason has been with Nesheim’s for 28 years. His expertise in cleaning are a wide array of fabrics coupled with his uncanny ability to identify and resolve many types of stains, spots, and soiled areas has surely placed Jason among the cleaning industry’s elite.
- Jason is from Nebraska and a huge Corn Husker Fan.
- 3 things he cannot live without are his wife, TV and Nebraska football.
- If Jason had a million dollars the first thing he would do is pay bills.
- If Jason could be a fictional character he would be Walter from the Jeff Dunham show.
Leo has been with Nesheim’s for 24 years. He is our in-house senior drill sergeant, mentor and coach to all who enter the halls at Nesheim’s.
There is never ever a dull moment when Leo enters the building. He is an expert in wood flooring, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning and keeping our customers happy.
Each week when we read our customer comment cards to all of the technicians, Leo’s name seems to almost always appear as being the individual who our customers praise the most.
Leo is always smiling and always expecting the most out of our technicians. A great trainer, mentor and developer of people.
- Leo is from Costa Rica
- If Leo were a fictional character he would be Zorro.
- He never gets tired of his wife.
- If Leo could bring something back it would be 80's LOVE ROCK BALLAD SONGS.
Kurt has been with Nesheim’s for three years now and continues to WOW our customers. He takes pride in doing his job to the best of his ability and it reflects in his work and customer reviews. Kurt has been doing this for over 20 years; he’s an expert in carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning, and carpet repairs.
- Kurt is from Illinois.
- If Kurt could be a fictional character he would be Mr. Clean.
- 3 things he cannot live without are his dogs, skiing, and hiking.
- After work Kurt is watching the mountain views from his deck.
Seth has been with Nesheims for three years. He is hardworking and always goes above and beyond for all Nesheims customers. He is skilled in carpet cleaning, wood floors, upholstery, leather and tile.
- Seth is a native of Colorado.
- If Seth could be a fictional character he would be a pirate.
- If Seth could bring something back from the past he would rock the mullet.
- If Seth could be an animal he would be a mountain goat.
Peter has been with Nesheims for a year and a half. In the short period of time that Peter has been with Nesheims he has developed into a very detailed oriented technician.Customers say nothing but great things about him.
- Peter is from Lafayette, Colorado.
- If Peter could be a fictional character he would be Don Quixote.
- If Peter could bring something back from the past it would be jean shorts.
- Peter's superpower in life would be super vision. (He wears glasses)
Lucas just came to us from Georgia. He has two years experience in cleaning carpets. Lucas has the best personality and always willing to do whatever it takes to make Nesheims customers happy.
- Lucas never gets tired of Dr. Pepper.
- If Lucas could bring something back from the past it would be Dunkaroo's.
- If Lucas won a million dollars his wife would make him buy yarn in bulk so she could crochet forever.
- If Lucas could be a fictional character he would be Jim Halpert from the office but he realizes he is more like Dwight Schrute.
Rug room Technician
Frank is brand new to the Nesheim family. He is very smart and always willing to learn new things to take care of the Nesheims customer.
- Frank is from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- If Frank could have super powers they would be like Dr. Strange.
- Frank never gets tired of taking naps.
- After work Frank is always watching history documentaries.
Richard "Captain" Lindenmayer
Richard has been with Nesheims for a year. Richard helps keep our trucks up and running to serve our Nesheims customers.
- If you see Richard out and about be sure to check out the passenger seat where you will find his dog Tiko.
- Richard is a veteran.
- Richard loves Bubly sparkling water.
- Richard always has a Werther's Original in his pocket.
Catherine has been with Nesheims for 2 years now. Catherine is very precise and our vice presidents right hand. Catherine has a big heart and willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
- Catherine can tell you anything about Marvel Comics.
- She is from South Dakota.
- As a fictional character Catherine would be Iron man.
- If Catherine could bring something back from the past it would be Star Trek the original series.
Ally is brand new to the Nesheim family. Ally has the sweetest personality and can take care of any request our Nesheims customers have. You can be assured when you call Nesheim's Ally has you taken care of.
- Ally is from Illinois.
- If Ally could be a fictional character she would be Lara Croft.
- If Ally could bring something back from the past it would be Robin Williams.
- If Ally were a new addition to the crayon box she would be a rainbow.
Social Media Marketer
Jazmond is brand new to the Nesheim family. She is very creative in helping spread the word about the great things Nesheims can do. She helps our owners stay current with the times, she is still trying to get our president to get off the rotary phone.
- Jazmond is from Colorado.
- She never gets tired of dad jokes.
- Jazmond wish she could bring back the 80's since she was born way after.
- If Jazmond were a new addition to the crayon box she would be giggly peach.
Security Guard-Dog Treat Receiver-Tanning Expert
Jaegar is the vice presidents first and only love. Jaegar has expertise is tanning in front of the entrance to Nesheims. So please step over he will not move unless you have a treat.
- He is a handsome son of a gun.
- His one talent sitting for a treat.
- Jaegar is constantly working on his tan and napping skills.
- Jaegar always wonders " who's the good boy?"
Nesheim's has a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. We are fully insured and only utilize background checked employees. Our quality is why we have won the Boulder County Gold Peoples Choice award for 20 consecutive years. We proudly service Boulder County, Broomfield County and most of the North Denver Metro
1212 Commerce Ct
Lafayette, CO 80026