Hello, my name is Rick Farasyn, President and Owner of Nesheim's. For 28 years my wife Janet and I have carried on a long-standing tradition based upon being honest, reliable, trustworthy and friendly. My wife and I believe till this day that in order to be successful, we must continue to focus on quality of service, being friendly and help to educate customers in our cleaning techniques. We also feel it is important to be involved in the communities that support us.
In addition, we believe in five key principles that are still used and practiced today. These principles are:
- Reputation: Nesheim's is the areas most seasoned pros with memberships in seven area Chambers of Commerce as well as members of Troubleshooter.com and Angie’s List.
- Experience: Nesheim's is experienced in all methods of carpet cleaning and repairs, tile and grout and stone cleaning and sealing, upholstery cleaning, concrete floor cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning and recoating as well as water, smoke, fire restoration and lead containment.
- Education: our technicians are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Systems: We are committed to first class customer service and you will be treated with the utmost respect.
- Guarantee: Nesheim’s offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience from us, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation. If you are still not satisfied, we will issue you with a 100% refund.
Janet has been the heart and soul of Nesheim’s for many years.
She keeps the administrative side of things straight and also helps to keep her husband, Rick, our President, in line.
Janet works diligently behind the scenes, ensuring that payroll is complete, that budgets are prepared and followed and that all financial procedures and human resource policies are adhered to.
Master Technician and Maintenance Advisor
Jason has been with Nesheim’s for 24 years. His expertise in cleaning a wide array of fabrics coupled with his uncanny ability to identify and resolve many types of stains, spots, and soiled areas has surely placed Jason among the cleaning industry’s elite.
Whether he is resolving a major water restoration project or assisting in containing lead or helping to alleviate fire damage from a home or office building, Jason is an excellent teacher to technicians and customers alike.
Area Rug Cleaning Specialist
Since 2006, Gary has been cleaning, delivering and selling area rug cleaning services.
An astute team–player and exceptional person with a thirst for knowledge, Gary never stops learning the newest and most innovative ways to clean oriental, silk, synthetic and other fine area rug fabrics.
If you would like to learn about where your area rug originated from or it’s unique characteristics, he is always willing to pass along his vast knowledge.
Gary is a kind and good-natured man who will start up a chat with anyone, anywhere.
Leo has been with Nesheim’s for 20 years. He is our in-house senior drill sergeant, mentor and coach to all who enter the halls at Nesheim’s.
There is never ever a dull moment when Leo enters the building. He is an expert in wood flooring, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning and keeping our customers happy.
Each week when we read our customer comment cards to all of the technicians, Leo’s name seems to almost always appear as being the individual who our customers praise the most.
Leo is always smiling and always expecting the most out of our technicians. A great trainer, mentor and developer of people.
Angela “Angie” Chambers
Angie is the sweetest person you will ever speak with on the telephone. She is kind, considerate and will go the extra mile for every one of our customers.
Angie loves to know that she has done the best possible job for you, your home and your business.
Angie is a customer service gem, a marketing wizard and a valued member of our team. She is soon to take over the entire office staff, so if you need her assistance she is there for you.
Andrew has been with Nesheim’s for over a year and continues to provide a high degree of customer service to our many clients. He is skilled in cleaning carpets, upholstery, leather and tile and grout.
Many of our valued customers say that Andrew is courteous, kind and very attentive to their needs.