Hello, my name is Rick Farasyn, President and Owner of Nesheim's. For 28 years my wife Janet and I have carried on a long-standing tradition based upon being honest, reliable, trustworthy and friendly. My wife and I believe till this day that in order to be successful, we must continue to focus on quality of service, being friendly and help to educate customers in our cleaning techniques. We also feel it is important to be involved in the communities that support us.
In addition, we believe in five key principles that are still used and practiced today. These principles are:
- Reputation: Nesheim's is the areas most seasoned pros with memberships in seven area Chambers of Commerce as well as members of Troubleshooter.com and Angie’s List.
- Experience: Nesheim's is experienced in all methods of carpet cleaning and repairs, tile and grout and stone cleaning and sealing, upholstery cleaning, concrete floor cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning and recoating as well as water, smoke, fire restoration and lead containment.
- Education: our technicians are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification)
- Systems: We are committed to first class customer service and you will be treated with the utmost respect.
- Guarantee: Nesheim’s offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely thrilled with the service experience from us, we will rush back to your location at no charge and no obligation. If you are still not satisfied, we will issue you with a 100% refund.
Janet has been the heart and soul of Nesheim’s for many years.
She keeps the administrative side of things straight and also helps to keep her husband, Rick, our President, in line.
Janet works diligently behind the scenes, ensuring that payroll is complete, that budgets are prepared and followed and that all financial procedures and human resource policies are adhered to.
Master Technician and Rug Plant Manager
Jason has been with Nesheim’s for 24 years. His expertise in cleaning a wide array of fabrics coupled with his uncanny ability to identify and resolve many types of stains, spots, and soiled areas has surely placed Jason among the cleaning industry’s elite.
Whether he is resolving a major water restoration project or assisting in containing lead or helping to alleviate fire damage from a home or office building, Jason is an excellent teacher to technicians and customers alike.
Leo has been with Nesheim’s for 20 years. He is our in-house senior drill sergeant, mentor and coach to all who enter the halls at Nesheim’s.
There is never ever a dull moment when Leo enters the building. He is an expert in wood flooring, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning and keeping our customers happy.
Each week when we read our customer comment cards to all of the technicians, Leo’s name seems to almost always appear as being the individual who our customers praise the most.
Leo is always smiling and always expecting the most out of our technicians. A great trainer, mentor and developer of people.
Andrew has been with Nesheim’s for over a year and continues to provide a high degree of customer service to our many clients. He is skilled in cleaning carpets, upholstery, leather and tile and grout.
Many of our valued customers say that Andrew is courteous, kind and very attentive to their needs.
Kurt has been with Nesheim’s for a little over a year now and he continues to WOW our customers. He takes pride in doing his job to the best of his ability and it reflects in his work.
Kurt has been doing this for over 20 years; he’s an expert in carpet, upholstery, and tile cleaning, and carpet repairs.
Nesheim's has a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work. We are fully insured and only utilize background checked employees. Our quality is why we have won the Boulder County Gold Peoples Choice award for 20 consecutive years. We proudly service Boulder County, Broomfield County and most of the North Denver Metro
1212 Commerce Ct
Lafayette, CO 80026